Senior UI Designer / Graphics Designer
Netdata is looking for an experienced and creative Senior UI/Graphics Designer to join our distributed (remote) product team. You will be responsible to deliver the best online user experience by creating functional and appealing components, images and videos for our software, marketing campaigns and educational material. You will need to be familiar with the best design practices and design tools.
- Prepare works to be accomplished by gathering information and materials from marketing and product.
- Plan concept by studying information and materials.
- llustrate concept and obtain approvals by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Prepare final layout with finished copy and art.
- Design graphic user interface elements.
- Precisely define dynamic UI components (CSS, responsive design, etc.)
- Produce or assist in production of videos and animations.
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images.
Why join Netdata
- We are a team of industry veterans and senior engineers that prioritize performance and ease of use over anything else.
- We embrace remote work and great work-life balance.
- We are solving hard problems that affect thousands of organisations worldwide.
- We are deeply committed to Open Source and love our community.
- We deeply care about system performance.
When you join Netdata, you can expect
- A competitive salary.
- A generous stock plan.
- To join a venture-backed startup working with some of the most sophisticated investors of Silicon Valley.
- To be part of our world-class team and interact with an amazing community.
- To see first-hand how to grow and succeed in an engineering-first, open source-based company.
- To find a culture that rewards doers.
Netdata is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to providing an inclusive work environment free of discrimination and harassment for everyone, regardless of race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military service or other non-merit factor.
- At least 3 years of proven experience as a UI/Graphics designer of online software products, for web and mobile solutions.
- At least 5 years in Graphics Design.
- Relevant formal education.
- Portfolio of design projects.
- CSS expert.
- Experience with material design.
- Experience in video production and editing.
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Ability to discuss and explain design options.
- Detail oriented and critical thinker.
- Good time-management skills.